Skin rejuvenation treatments are the ideal choice for patients seeking to reduce the effects of aging by restoring your skin’s youthful elasticity and brightness. Skin rejuvenation can also be used for therapeutic purposes to treat skin conditions such as rosacea, irregular pigmentation, broken capillaries, spider veins, freckles, or brown spots. For cosmetic enhancements, skin rejuvenation can reduce the signs of aging on the face, arms, and hands through a variety of treatment options.
Skin rejuvenation treatments include:
- Dermabrasion: Refers to the surgical scraping of your skin to soften skin surface irregularities to reveal healthier, brighter complexion.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels are a non-surgical, outpatient procedure that causes your skin to exfoliate at an expedited rate to remove the outermost layers of your skin to reveal new, rejuvenated skin.
- Vivace Ultra: Vivace Ultra uses a combination of radiofrequency and microneedling with a robotic handpiece. This treatment boasts skin revitalization with no down time. It improves skin texture and tone by reducing fine lines and wrinkles, skin tightening, and shrinking large pores. It is effective for active acne as well as acne scarring. We use this device on the face, neck, and any area on the body with loose or crepey skin. We also think our “Vivace Experience” is as close to a spa treatment that a medical procedure gets!
- PicoSure Focus: The PicoSure Focus array lens converts laser energy into gentle pressure waves that activate cell signaling in the treated area. Your body reacts by boosting local production of collagen and elastin. This treatment is highly effective at treating unwanted pigmentation such as age spots (also called sunspots or liver spots), freckles, acne scars, stretch marks, and melasma. The most common areas we treat are the face, decolletage, and hands.
- Indiba Deep Care Elite: This radiofrequency device by Indiba offers aesthetic treatments for large and small areas. It quickly reduces (subQ and visceral) fat, treats cellulite, and tightens skin. Depending on your goals, we formulate a plan that ranges from soothing facials to tightening excess skin following weight loss or pregnancy.
We want you to feel confident in your skin which is why we utilize only the safest, most effective skin rejuvenation treatments for our patients. For more information on skin rejuvenation or to request an appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact us today at (412) 347-1733.Book Appointment
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
Refine Medical Aesthetics is proud to offer platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy to our patients. PRP has continued to grow as a reliable way to effectively treat sexual dysfunction, and even has aesthetic applications such as improving overall skin and hair health.
How does it work?
Our blood predominantly consists of plasma, which carries red and white blood cells and platelets. PRP is created by drawing some of the patient’s own blood and then using a centrifuge to concentrate the platelets within a sample of the plasma. This concentrated sample of platelets is then combined with the original blood sample. We can then inject this platelet-rich blood into the treatment area. While results may not occur immediately, many women experience improved sensitivity, functionality, and muscle tone while improving the performance of sexual function and bladder control.